Friday, January 16, 2009

Brr its cold outside

so its not as cold as winter -peg but cold none the less...
People where I live think its the end of the world but its not... I keep telling people it could be worse and it could

We are all hibernating so far this week except for necessary trips to the Dr's or work and school .
Ethan hates going out when its this cold outside and refuses to get in his car seat makes for an interesting time..

Life is all around good... We are putting our deposit on an apartment this weekend and are excited and for those of you who know Geoff he doesn't really show excited. but I am and I think Ethan will love having his own space I know I will. not that I don't appreciate everything Geoff's family has done for us cause I do ... its just time... Ethan is starting a new phase and we just need space. so in a few weeks we will be slowly moving into our new house and it will be great to make Ethan's room his very own and for that I am grateful that he will have space that's just for him.

Well that's whats new for us and life is good. and we are loving everything that life has to offer.

No comments: